Post screenshots and videos here.

Cessna Skymaster 337 at TAU

Postby Timber » 18 Jun 2009, 09:01

Just wanted to show our Eagle Valley Air paint for the 337. We have many color schemes but will always have one or more of the logos -created by the Pappy our CEO- represented on each paint scheme.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Timber
Warrior Bushpilot

Re: Cessna Skymaster 337 at TAU

Postby hobofat » 18 Jun 2009, 11:05

Timber wrote:Just wanted to show our Eagle Valley Air paint for the 337. We have many color schemes but will always have one or more of the logos -created by the Pappy our CEO- represented on each paint scheme.

Are you sure that's TAU? Looks a bit like SDR to me :D Tis a nice looking plane there, Eagle Valley Air is making waves in PNG these days.
hobofat
Tribesman & Trainee Bushpilot

Postby bushflyer » 18 Jun 2009, 11:13

That's a nice repaint, Ken. I've never flown the 337, looks like an interesting aircraft to fly. :D
bushflyer
Warrior Bushpilot

Postby Timber » 18 Jun 2009, 12:53

hobofat wrote:
Timber wrote:Just wanted to show our Eagle Valley Air paint for the 337. We have many color schemes but will always have one or more of the logos -created by the Pappy our CEO- represented on each paint scheme.

Are you sure that's TAU? Looks a bit like SDR to me :D Tis a nice looking plane there, Eagle Valley Air is making waves in PNG these days.

You are right. That is most defiantly Saidor. Had TAU on the brain :roll: :roll: what there is of it.
Timber
Warrior Bushpilot

Postby Timber » 18 Jun 2009, 12:59

bushflyer wrote:That's a nice repaint, Ken. I've never flown the 337, looks like an interesting aircraft to fly. :D

This one is from FSD http://www.fsd-international.com/
Excellent plane, all interactive VC. Great sounds and lands on a dime, well make that a quarter.
Timber
Warrior Bushpilot

Postby bushflyer » 18 Jun 2009, 16:50

Timber wrote:
bushflyer wrote:That's a nice repaint, Ken. I've never flown the 337, looks like an interesting aircraft to fly. :D

This one is from FSD http://www.fsd-international.com/
Excellent plane, all interactive VC. Great sounds and lands on a dime, well make that a quarter.

I do have some of their aircraft (Seneca and Saratoga) but I may have to try this one as well! :D
bushflyer
Warrior Bushpilot

Forum Statistics